On June 14, 2019, Dr. Michael Jumper presented a keynote address at the 2019 Advances in Pediatric Retina Course. Dr. Jumper’s presentation, titled “Coats’ Disease: Our Current State of Ignorance” can be found below.
Here is a list of published research articles related to Coats’ Disease.
- Coats’ Disease. NORD. 2017; https://rarediseases.org/rare-diseases/coats-disease/
- Hubbard B, Laird P. Coats disease. Orphanet. July 2013; https://www.orpha.net/consor/cgi-bin/OC_Exp.php?Lng=GB&Expert=190
- Del Longo A. Coats disease. Orphanet Encyclopedia. September 2004; http://www.orpha.net/data/patho/Pro/en/Coats-FRenPro1645.pdf
- Shields JA, Shields CL, Honavar SG, Demirci H, Cater J. Classification and management of Coats disease: the 2000 Proctor Lecture. American Journal of Ophthalmology. May 2001; 131(5):572-583; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11336931
- Shields JA, Shields CL, Honavar SG, Demirci H: Clinical variations and complications of Coats disease in 150 cases: the 2000 Sanford Gifford Memorial Lecture. Am J Ophthalmol 2001, 131(5):561-571; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11336930
- Morris B, Foot B, Mulvihill A: A population-based study of Coats disease in the United Kingdom I: epidemiology and clinical features at diagnosis. Eye 2010; 24:1797-1801; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20865031
- Smithen LM, Brown GC, Brucker AJ, Yannuzzi LA, Klais CM, Spaide RF: Coats’ disease diagnosed in adulthood. Ophthalmology 2005, 112(6):1072-1078; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15882905
- Jumper JM, Pomerleau D McDonald HR, et al: Macular Fibrosis in Coats Disease. Retina 2010 Apr;30(4 Suppl):S9-14; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20419849
- Cebeci Z, Bayraktar S, Yilmaz YC, Tuncer S, Kir N. Evaluation of Follow-Up and Treatment Results in Coats' Disease. Turk J Ophthalmol. October, 2016; 46(5):226-231. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5200835/
- Adeniran JF, Duff SM, Mimouni M, Lambert N, Ramasubramanian A. Treatment of Coats disease: an analysis of pooled results. Int J Ophthalmol. 2019 Apr 18;12(4):668-674. doi: 10.18240/ijo.2019.04.23. eCollection 2019. Review.
To submit an article or publication for consideration of this list, please send to [email protected]