- This event has passed.
Inaugural Cure Coats’ 5K Run & 1K Kids Fun Run
October 21, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- This is a rain or shine event. The 5K run and 1K Kids Fun Run will both start from Sierra Point Marina. These event races are a fundraiser to benefit the Jack McGovern Coats’ Disease Foundation to get us one step closer to finding a cure. Enter our event as an individual or build your own team and bring your friends and families.
- Runners and walkers of all ages are encouraged to attend these events.
- Arrive early – we expect a fun crowd!
- Costumes are encouraged!
- All participants in these events will receive a t-shirt, sunglasses, and a Cure Coats’ wrist band.
- Please visit the Welcome Tent to receive these items.
- 8:00 a.m. Event Opens
- 8:30 a.m. All Runners and Walkers Please Report
- 9:00 a.m. 5K Start Time
- 10:00 a.m. 1K Kids Fun Run/Walk Start Time
All activities are open before, during, and after the event races.
- The 5K Run will start at 9:00 am.
- First, second and third place overall awards will be given.
- The 1K Kids Fun Run/Walk will start at 10:00 am.
- Information Coming Soon
- Sponsorship Information Coming Soon
Contact us at [email protected].
Help us save a child’s vision and find a cure for Coats’ Disease. Your participation and generous donations in this event help us fund research to find a cure for Coats’ Disease, offer grants to encourage researchers to explore the causes of Coats’ Disease, expand our Patient Registry, and more.
Your contribution will be used to support the charitable activities of the Jack McGovern Coats’ Disease Foundation in the United States. The Foundation is a qualified not-for-profit public benefit charity corporation under IRS Code Section 501 (c)(3) and the California.Attorney General’s Registry of Charitable Trusts. Our taxpayer ID number is – 26-2439083.